“This statistic makes me very happy, because it reflects what can be achieved with effort, perseverance, dedication to achieve my goals for the love of my family and Mexico”, Hugo Sánchez himself wrote on his Twitter.After the Mexican on the list are Alfredo Di Stéfano, Samuel Etoo, Karim Benzema, Ferenc Puskás, the Uruguayan Luis Suárez, Antoine Griezmann and Ladislao Kubala. In total, six players of the ten passed through Real Madrid. Hugo Sánchez (61 years old) He published a statistic on Friday on his Twitter profile about his goalscoring achievements. He former Atlético de Madrid or Real Madrid, among others, in this way he measured his goal scoring nose with that of other famous players, such as Messi or Cristiano.According to the statistics, which can be seen below and which has been prepared by the ESPN, Hugo Sánchez is the third highest foreign scorer in the history of the League. Leo Messi is the first and Cristiano Ronaldo is the second.
Alex Remiro has not educated on the first day with the group, as a result of in the diagnostic tests carried out this week, the PCR is adverse, however in the serological test it’s positive for IgM and adverse for IgG. Because of this it’s in the decision section with a low transmission chance. The Cascante goalkeeper has not observed any signs of coronavirus in all this time, he has been and is asymptomatic. However as the protocol establishes, it should obligatorily stay a number of extra days in solitary confinement. Alex Remiro, the Actual Sociedad goalkeeper, tests positive for the coronavirus serology test, however won’t be in the statistics for positives of first division gamers, after the coronavirus tests which were carried out this week by footballers from all groups of the highest class of Spanish soccer earlier than section 1 of the return to coaching started. This was reported by the medical service of the Royal Society at the final minute of this Friday. Cascante’s aim has been positive in one in all the tests that handed on Wednesday, he’s asymptomatic always, he’s in the decision section with a low chance of contagion, however he have to be in isolation for a number of extra days. On the first day of coaching, he was now not with the remainder of his teammates in Zubieta. The aim of Cascante, curiously, won’t seem in the statistics that the league will ship this Saturday with the positive instances in these first tests. As a result of to be thought-about positive, the participant will need to have examined positive in the PCR test, whereas Remiro has solely examined positive in one in all the serological tests.
MIAMI, FL – DECEMBER 18: Adrien Broner gets taped up prior to his workout for the media at the 5th Street Gym on December 18, 2018 in Miami, Florida. Broner is scheduled to fight Manny Pacquiao on January 19th in Las Vegas, Nevada. Michael Reaves/Getty Images/AFPLAS VEGAS—The narrative was clear from the start.Manny Pacquiao comes in as the clean-cut established megastar, while Adrien Broner plays the part of a menacing bad boy from the hood.ADVERTISEMENT But if you ask the 29-year-old Broner, he wants nothing to do with that hype.“I’m me man, no matter what I will always be me,” Broner told sportswriters on Tuesday night. “This fight would definitely be a big statement in my career. It will erase everything that happened.”FEATURED STORIESSPORTSGinebra beats Meralco again to capture PBA Governors’ Cup titleSPORTSJapeth Aguilar wins 1st PBA Finals MVP award for GinebraSPORTSGolden State Warriors sign Lee to multiyear contract, bring back ChrissA fascinating character even by boxing’s standards, Broner didn’t lack confidence when fielding questions regarding his WBA welterweight title bout against Pacquiao on Saturday here.What was his best performance so far in his career? “That’ll have to be after this win over Pacquiao,” he said with a straight face. “Man I’m gonna be the first person to turn Vegas into one big block party.”All he needs, according to Broner, is one flush punch to get the job done.“But we definitely came to get the victory,” he said.Broner will go for the knockout punch with little regard for Pacquiao’s ability to also end the night quickly like he did against Lucas Matthysse.“I don’t have a (expletive). He had a knockout. All I know is that he got a knockout that time,” said Broner.ADVERTISEMENT Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard PLAY LIST 02:14Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard02:56NCRPO pledges to donate P3.5 million to victims of Taal eruption00:56Heavy rain brings some relief in Australia02:37Calm moments allow Taal folks some respite03:23Negosyo sa Tagaytay City, bagsak sa pag-aalboroto ng Bulkang Taal01:13Christian Standhardinger wins PBA Best Player award Gretchen Barretto’s daughter Dominique graduates magna cum laude from California college LATEST STORIES Philippine Army to acquire MANPADS, self-propelled howitzers MOST READ Nadine Lustre’s phone stolen in Brazil Hold your horses: Too early to label Fajardo GOAT Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Tom Brady most dominant player in AFC championship history Japeth Aguilar wins 1st PBA Finals MVP award for Ginebra View comments Ginebra beats Meralco again to capture PBA Governors’ Cup title Ginebra beats Meralco again to capture PBA Governors’ Cup title In fight vs corruption, Duterte now points to Ayala, MVP companies as ‘big fish’ In fight vs corruption, Duterte now points to Ayala, MVP companies as ‘big fish’ Broner appeared tired of being tagged as a cautionary tale for big-time boxers who have gone bad.“Here’s the start of another chapter in my book,” said Broner. “You know it’s only up from here. After this win, I’ll put my name up where it should have been.”Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next
H2H Registration …notes danger of persons having false ID cardsThe influx of foreign nationals entering Guyana and the lack of information as to whether they leave is a cause for worry, especially as House-to-House Registration is ongoing and fake documents have previously surfaced in an election season.According to People’s Progressive Party (PPP) Chief Elections Scrutineer Zulfikar Mustapha, this is a problem considering the fact that thousands of immigrants cannot be accounted for after arriving in Guyana.“These people are getting special treatment at the airport, coming into the country. There are reports that they are getting special treatment and are being whisked away and are being housed at different places. So we are very concerned,” Mustapha told this publication on Saturday.He added that there is a lack of accountability with respect to where those immigrants are staying and their purpose in Guyana.“According to the statistics, 8600 came in for the year and only 13 left. So where are they going? I am concerned that they are being registered illegally, to be placed on the voters’ list. All those questions we have to ask”.He pointed to the case of the man who was found with a fake Guyana Identification (ID) Card in Region Six (East Berbice-Corentyne) last year. At the time, unilaterally-appointed former Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM) Chairman Retired Justice James Patterson had described the find as possibly the “tip of the iceberg”.GECOM staff conducting House-to-House registration“That was a very serious thing when they found the man with the fake ID. So that is a cause for serious concern. Those things can happen. And right now, they are in the process of going house to house and registering people. It seems to have a sinister motive,” Mustapha pointed out.It was only recently that the media highlighted the fact that for the past seven months, 8600 Haitian immigrants entered the country and only 13 left. There has also been a large influx of Cubans and Venezuelans. Sections of the media followed some Haitians who were chaperoned by the busload in a clandestine but organised manner.Last year, the Citizenship Ministry had revealed to the Foreign Affairs Committee of Parliament that over 22,000 persons entered Guyana from January to April. The Ministry had revealed that of this number, only 6, 170 had departed. In addition, it was shown that there are no records of 17,615 immigrants departing from 2013 to 2018.Back in March of this year, it was revealed that despite having thousands of Haitians who entered Guyana being unaccounted for last year, the coalition Government had sought to extend the time that Haitians spend in Guyana to an automatic six months.This comes even as GECOM has commenced House-to-House Registration in July, despite concerns from civil society, the private sector, and parliamentary Opposition that it would delay the constitutionally-mandated elections due in September.There was opposition to the exercise on the grounds that it violates the Constitution and the ruling of the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ). In a move to prevent the violation of Guyana’s Constitution, Attorney-at-Law and Anti-Corruption Activist Christopher Ram had filed a case before the High Court in which he sought an injunction against the exercise. That challenge is still engaging the High Court.While Government has supported this process to produce what it described as a ‘clean’ list, a large number of persons have boycotted the process. Opposition Leader Bharrat Jagdeo has said that the current H2H is ‘illegal’ and asserted that a clean list of electors cannot be produced if thousands refuse to register. Importantly, PPP scrutineers are not involved in the process.
0Shares0000Bournemouth’s English striker Jermain Defoe (L) vies with Brighton Irish defender Shane Duffy during the English Premier League football match between Bournemouth and Brighton at the Vitality Stadium in Bournemouth, England on September 15, 2017 © AFP / Glyn KIRKLONDON, United Kingdom, Sep 16 – Veteran striker Jermain Defoe scored the winner as Bournemouth came back from a goal down to defeat promoted Brighton 2-1 and claim their first Premier League victory of the season on Friday.Solly March’s header gave Brighton a 55th-minute lead but Andrew Surman levelled 12 minutes later. Defoe, 34, hit the winner in the 73rd minute to register his first goal for Bournemouth since a loan spell at the south-coast club in May 2001.Bournemouth stay second from bottom while Brighton are 14th on four points.0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho and Alan Brazil sat down for an exclusive chit-chat, and maybe a few glasses of wine, following the Blues’ Premier League victory.Among other topics the footballing giants, in Al’s respect a word mainly used to describe his bonce, discussed John Terry, Lionel Messi and the Portuguese boss’ radio listening habits.“I leave my house every day at 7:30am,” the Chelsea boss said, speaking to talkSPORT. “I arrive at Cobham between 8:30 and 8:45. That’s when I listen.“I do the same when I leave Cobham. I have also to confess that sometimes I switch off though.“I enjoy most things but when I hear the name ‘Jose Mourinho’ a couple of times I switch off because I don’t want to know!”Listen again to the full interview above and leave your comments below…
A survey has revealed that there has been a 218% increase in the number of people across the county looking for social housing within he past two years.The numbers waiting for social housing in Donegal have increased by 1609 in the past two years according today’s Tirconail Tribune.Donegal County Council currently has a total of 2,970 applicants on their housing list and it is a stark reminder of the bad old times of thirty years ago when mobile homes dominated the landscape as young families faced a ten year wait for a house. The Mayor of Donegal, Cllr. Ian McGarvey says that housing is the biggest challenge facing the Council and funding is very scarce to tackle the problem.However he says that while there are 2970 on waiting lists this includes 932 who are in receipt of rental supplement.He also says that many of those waiting for a house are refusing offers being made by the Council and recently only one applicant out of twelve in Letterkenny offered accommodation by the Council accepted it.The increase of 218% is in line with the national trend that shows a 13% increase in social housing waiting lists and the situation is expected to get worse. Cash strapped Councils across Ireland are battling to retain existing essential services and here in Donegal, the last Council meeting heard that unless they cut back by €3.3 million immediately the local authority would effectively cease to exist.Among the areas targeted for cuts are Roads, Machinery & RDO of the order of €0-9m to €1.2m; Housing Capital €0.05m to €0.1m; Housing & Corporate €0.1m to 0.2m; Community, Culture & Planning €0.1m to €0.2m;MASSIVE 200% INCREASE IN PEOPLE WAITING FOR SOCIAL HOUSING IN DONEGAL was last modified: August 8th, 2013 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:Donegal County Councilincreasesocial housingwaiting list
REMINDER: THE DONEGAL Association in Co Kerry are laying on a real Donegal welcome for GAA fans planning to travel to the Kingdom for this weekend’s Allianz Division One clash.Chairman Sean Gallagher told us: “Donegal are playing Kerry in the League this Sunday @ 2.30 pm in Killarney and the Donegal Association Kerry are meeting @ Scotts Hotel, College street in Killarney at 12.00 Midday.“We would be absolutely delighted if donegaldaily.com could let fans know so that we can meet up before the game. “People from Donegal with family and friends in Kerry would give us some support and anyone who is travelling to the game are welcome to come along for the craic.“We might make a night of it!”Want to find out more? Email email@example.com© 2012 donegaldaily.com, all Rights Reserved The copying, republication or redistribution of donegaldaily.com Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited by law. Follow us on www.twitter.com/donegaldailyFollow us on www.facebook.com/donegaldaily THY KINGDOM COME: A DONEGAL WELCOME FOR GAA FANS IN CO KERRY was last modified: March 9th, 2012 by BrendaShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:THY KINGDOM COME: A DONEGAL WELCOME FOR GAA FANS IN CO KERRY
Finn Harps supporters will be left reeling from the news that midfielder Josh Mailey is currently on trial with Derry City.New Derry City manager Kenny Shiels will run the rule over a number of players in a friendly with Institute FC tonight. One of the players he will be having a watchful eye over is Josh Mailey who only helped Harps to promotion earlier this month.Mailey scored a goal in Harps play-off win over UCD -which was subsequently a contender for Goal of the Year on RTE’s League of Ireland programme Soccer Republic.Mailey enjoyed a fine game against Limerick in Finn Park – a match Harps won 2-0 to secure top-flight football.He would’ve have been one of the first player Ollie Horgan would’ve tied down for next season. His versatility has resulted in Ollie Horgan using him in several positions including right-back, wing-back, centre-half and centre-midfield over the last two season.However, Kenny Shiels was keen to get a look at him – and Mailey has been named in his starting XI which plays Institute this evening.Harps fans will be hoping Ollie Horgan can get Mailey to the negotiating table and get his signature for the 2016 Premier Division campaign. JOSH MAILEY STARTS FOR DERRY CITY IN FRIENDLY MATCH WITH INSTITUTE was last modified: November 24th, 2015 by Mark ForkerShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:newsSport
Marouane Fellaini is now expected to STAY at Manchester United.The midfielder has turned down numerous offers to sign a new contract at Old Trafford and is due to be a free agent at the end of this month. While Fellaini has often come in for criticism from United fans, Mourinho is a big admirer of the Belgium international.Mourinho has brought in a new midfielder this summer, Brazil international Fred for £52million, but with Michael Carrick retiring, he had been determined keep hold of Fellaini too.He now looks to have got his wish with the ex-Everton man, who cost United £27million in 2013, set to sign on for another two years.Fellaini has made 156 appearances for the Red Devils, scoring 20 times, and has won the FA Cup, EFL Cup and Europa League during his time at the club. Fellaini has been linked with an array of clubs, including Arsenal and AC Milan, and said earlier this week he would be making an announcement on his club future on Sunday (July 1).The comments appeared to suggest the 30-year-old would be leaving United for pastures new.But it has now emerged that Fellaini is poised to put pen-to-paper on a new two-year deal with United.That will come as a major boost to Jose Mourinho’s plans. Marouane Fellaini is set to sign a new Manchester United contract Marouane Fellaini is currently with the Belgium squad in Russia at the World Cup 2 2